To improve your experience, this site automatically adds cookies to your browser when you visit.
We have gathered together useful resources for both hospitality employers and employees on expected working conditions in the UK.
All hospitality employers must understand the standards to be upheld in the workplace and the responsibility to protect workers from harm. Useful resources from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE):
- Preparing a health and safety policy
- Managing risks and risk assessment at work
- First aid at work
- Reporting accidents and illness
- Providing information and training
If you have any queries or concerns around the working conditions in your workplace, Acas publish various resources:
- Health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Dealing with workplace problems