COVID-19: Information and Resources for Foodservice Professionals in the UK
Resourceguide for foodservice professionals on how to manage, adapt and care for your business and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hospitality Action offers a range of support services to all who work, or have worked, within hospitality in the UK:
- An online help sheet offering advice on what to do if you are worried about paying your rent/mortgage or other bills during the outbreak
- An online help sheet with tips on how to look after your mental health during a period of stress and isolation
- Emotional support and practical advice on legal matters, debt and benefits is available on Hospitality Action's 24/7 helpline on 0808 802 0282 or on 0808 802 2111 if your employee is a member of their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A COVID-19 Emergency Appeal has been set up to gather significant funds to enable Hospitality Action to make a one-off award to eligible workers suddenly facing hardship. To donate to the appeal, click here.
- Regular updates, advice and encouraging videos from chefs are uploaded to Hospitality Action’s website and social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
UK Hospitality represents all those within the broad hospitality sector. They have many resources on offer including
- General advice for the hospitality industry
- Guidance on the latest Government announcement on employment support and business closures
- A weekly newsletter you can sign up to for the latest updates, advice and guidance
Install this webapp on your iPhoneInstall this webapp on your iPadInstall this webapp on your Android phoneInstall this webapp on your Windows phone
Tap the share icon below and choose add to homescreen.Tap the share icon above and choose add to homescreen.Tap the share icon below and choose add to homescreen.Tap the share icon below and choose add to homescreen.