COVID-19: Information and Resources for Foodservice Professionals in the UK
Resourceguide for foodservice professionals on how to manage, adapt and care for your business and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hospitality Action offers a range of support services to all who work, or have worked, within hospitality in the UK:
- An online help sheet offering advice on what to do if you are worried about paying your rent/mortgage or other bills during the outbreak
- An online help sheet with tips on how to look after your mental health during a period of stress and isolation
- Emotional support and practical advice on legal matters, debt and benefits is available on Hospitality Action's 24/7 helpline on 0808 802 0282 or on 0808 802 2111 if your employee is a member of their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A COVID-19 Emergency Appeal has been set up to gather significant funds to enable Hospitality Action to make a one-off award to eligible workers suddenly facing hardship. To donate to the appeal, click here.
- Regular updates, advice and encouraging videos from chefs are uploaded to Hospitality Action’s website and social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
UK Hospitality represents all those within the broad hospitality sector. They have many resources on offer including
- General advice for the hospitality industry
- Guidance on the latest Government announcement on employment support and business closures
- A weekly newsletter you can sign up to for the latest updates, advice and guidance